Click this text to start editing. This title and a paragraph block is great for descriptions about your business, products, or services.
Click this text to start editing. This block is a basic combination of a title and a paragraph. Use it to welcome visitors to your website, or explain a product or service without using an image. Try keeping the paragraph short and breaking off the text-only areas of your page to keep your website interesting to visitors.
The health and well-being of our guests and our community is our highest priority. To open our doors safely and responsibly, the hellenic community of brantford has developed a Safety Plan that strictly adheres to the guidelines, regulations and bylaws set out by Government of Ontario, the Ontario Ministry of Health, and the City of Brantford. We take this situation very seriously and are working hard to ensure that our hall can continue to operate safely.
In order to comply with the regulations, there will be protocols and procedures all visitors need to be aware of and follow
1. If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed COVID-19 case, you cannot enter the building.
2. Self assess before entering the building. Directions have been posted in both English and Greek.
3. You must sign in with your full name and phone number. This is a Government requirement for COVID-19 contact tracing measures. Your name will be kept on file for 30 days and then shredded.
4. The indoor gathering limit is 50 people. This limit will be strictly enforced.
5. Masks must be worn inside the building. They can be removed for eating and drinking but must be worn at all other times. If you forget your mask, one will be provided to you. There are a few exceptions to the mask by-law. You can find more information at https://www.brantford.ca/en/living-here/mandatory-face-coverings-in-public-spaces-by-law.aspx#
6. Dinner service is limited to Plated and Buffet (both served by staff). Family Style is not available at this time.
7. Self-serve punch bowls are not permitted at this time,
8. Dancing is not permitted for gatherings at this time.
9. Sanitizer had been provided throughout the facility. Please sanitize when entering the building and after touching surfaces or shared items.
10. Follow floor markers and signs.
11. Social distancing must be maintained if you are not in the same 10-person family/social circle.
12. Access is limited to the main hall, foyer and bathrooms. Entry into the chapel, basement, kitchen or other parts of the building is strictly prohibited at this time.
13. Water fountain use is prohibited at this time.
14. Coat room use is prohibited at this time.
15. Three persons are permitted in the bathrooms at one time.
16. Hand dryer use is not permitted at this time. Please use touchless paper towel dispensers.
We require the cooperation of everyone and hope that you can understand and appreciate the seriousness of this global pandemic and what we are facing as a community. The legal implications for non-compliance are listed in section 7.0.11 of the Emergency Management and Civil Protection Act.